Trade Apprentice Recruitment In Indian Railway Northern- Railway Recruitment Cell has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of trade apprentice on various posts. It’s a good chance for the candidates to get a work opportunity in Railway. Northern Railway is inviting all the eligible candidates to apply for trade apprentice job in railway. Interested and eligible candidates can submit their application through online mode from 31st December to 31st January 2019.
In this article you will find all the important details regarding this recruitment in northern railway. Read it till the end.
Hiring Organization :- Indian Railway
Post Name :- Trade Apprentice
Total Number of Posts :- 1092
Job location :- Across India
Salary :- As per apprenticeship act
Required qualification for trade apprentice job in Northern Railway
- Candidates must have completed Matriculation with minimum 50% obtained marks in matriculation along with ITI in relevant trade.
- Read the official notification to check trade wise post details.
- Minimum required age is 15 years and maximum age limit is 24 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Application fee is RS 100/ for general and OBC applicants.
- Application fee is not applicable for SC/ST and female applicants.
- Pay the application fee through debit card, credit card or net banking.
How to apply for Trade Apprentice job in northern railway
- Interested candidates can submit their application online only through the official website of northern railway.
- To submit your application click on this link rrcnr.org
- Then click on “Engagement of Act Apprentice”.
- Fill the form carefully, upload required documents, photo, signature, pay the application fee and then click on submit to complete the application process.
- Take a printout of submitted application for future reference.
Selection process of trade apprentice in northern railway
- Selection process will be completely based on merit list.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of obtained marks of candidates in Matric and ITI.
- Candidates with higher percentage will be selected.
- Start date to apply online :- 31/12/2018
- Last date to apply online :- 31/01/2019
Application Link Will Active on 31/12/18