There is a big news coming from the Railway Recruitment Board for unemployed people. Railway Recruitment Board is going to hire Junior engineers and RRB has issued a notification regarding this recruitment. The total vacancy is 14033. It’s a golden opportunity for the engineers to get the government job. There’s also a vacancy for Depot material superintendent, chemical and metallurgical assistant. RRB is inviting all the eligible candidates to be a part of this recruitment by applying through online mode from the official website of RRB. Application process is going to start from 2nd January 2019.
If you want to know the details like age limit, salary, how to apply, selection process, application fee then kindly read this article till the end.
Let’s know the main highlight of this recruitment of Junior Engineer in RRB.
Name of the post :- Junior Engineer
Total vacancies :- 14033
Job type :- Government job in Indian Railway
Posting will be across India
- Start date to apply :- 02/01/2019
- Last date to apply :- 31/01/2019
What is required qualification for Junior engineer job in RRB
- Those who have completed Diploma / Degree in Engineering from any recognized university can apply for this job.
- Required qualification for other post, PGDCA / B.SC / BCA
- Minimum required age :- 18 years
- Maximum age limit :- 33 years
- Relaxation in upper age limit :- 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC.
- For General/OBC :- RS 500 / only
- For SC/ST and female :- RS 250 / only
How to apply for Junior engineer job in Railway
Candidates who are eligible for this job can apply through online mode only. The official link to apply online will be activated on 2nd January 2019.
What is Selection process of RRB for Junior engineer
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in computer based test, documents verification and medical Test.
Apply now-Link Will Active From 20/01/2019