Railway Recruitment Board has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of various post under Ministerial and Isolated category. If you are waiting for the government job then this is the best opportunity to get the Government job in Railway.
RRB is inviting all the eligible candidates to apply for Ministerial and Isolated category posts in Railway. Those candidates who are interested in RRB Ministerial and Isolated recruitment and completed the eligibility criteria of any post can apply through online mode from the official website of RRB. Candidates can apply online from 8th March to 7th April 2019.
Important information like Age limit, Application Fee, How to apply, Selection Process, Important Dates of RRB recruitment are available below in this article. Read the complete article before going to apply.
Hiring Organization : Railway Recruitment Board RRB
Name of the post : Various Posts under Ministerial and Isolated category
Total Number of Vacancies : 1665
Job Location : All over India
Salary : As per the Government Rules
Required qualifications for Ministerial and Isolated category posts in RRB
- Candidates should have completed Intermediate/ Diploma/ B.E/ B.TECH/ Master Degree/ Degree in Computer Science/ from any recognized University in India.
- Required qualification depends on the post you are applying for, before applying checkout the official notification.
- Minimum required age is 18 years.
- Upper age limit is different for different Posts, checkout the official notification.
- Application fee is RS 500/ for General/OBC and RS 250/ for SC/ST/EWS applicants.
How to apply for RRB Ministerial and Isolated recruitment
- Candidates have to apply through online mode from the official website of RRB.
- For more details visit this link indianrailways.gov.in.
Selection Process of RRB for Ministerial and Isolated recruitment
- Selection Process will be done on the basis of Written Exam and documents Verification.
- Start date to apply online : 08/03/2019
- Last date to apply online : 07/04/2019
- Date of Exam : June/July 2019