Unions Bank of India has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officers. The Vacancies in UBI are for the posts of Fire Officer, Economist, Security Officer, Integrated Treasury Officer, Credit Officer and Forex Officer.
It’s a good opportunity for all those candidates who are looking for the government job in Bank. UBI is inviting all the eligible candidates to apply for Specialist Officers post in UBI. Candidates have to submit their application through online mode from the official website of UBI. Candidates can apply from 12th March to 29th March 2019.
All the important information regarding UBI Specialist Officer Recruitment is available below in this article.
Hiring Organization: Union Bank of India
Name of the Post: Specialist Officer
Total Number of Vacancies: 185
Job Location: Across India
Salary: 23700 – 51490 / Monthly (Depends on the post)
Eligibility Criteria for Specialist Officer Recruitment in UBI
- Candidates should have completed B.E/ B.TECH/ Master Degree/ Bachelor Degree/ MBA from any recognized University in India.
- Required qualification depends on the post you are applying for, Checkout the official notification.
- Fire Officer : 30-40 years
- Economist : 24-35 years
- Security Officer : 26-40 years
- Integrated Treasury Officer, Credit Officer and Forex Officer : 23-32 years
- Application fee is RS 600/ for General/OBC and RS 100/ for SC/ST applicants.
How to apply for Specialist Officer Vacancy in UBI
- Candidates have to submit their application through online mode from the official website of Union Bank.
- To apply for Specialist Officer Job in UBI, Click on this link https://www.unionbankofindia.co.in
Selection Process of UBI for Specialist Officer Recruitment
- Selection process will be based on Written Exam and Personal Interview.
- Start date to apply online : 12/03/2019
- Last date to apply online : 29/03/2019
- Date of Exam : Notified Soon