Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board DSSSB has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Junior and Assistant Civil/Electrical Engineer. It’s a good news for all the engineers who are waiting for the government job opportunity. DSSSB is inviting all the engineers to apply for Junior/Assistant Engineer job in various department. Candidates completed all the eligibility criteria may apply through online mode from the official website.
All the important information about the recruitment of Junior/Assistant engineer in DSSSB is available below in this article. Read the complete article before applying.
Hiring Organization : Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board DSSSB
Post Name : Junior and Assistant Engineer
Total number of vacancies : 264
Job Location : Delhi
Salary : 9300 – 34800 / Monthly
Eligibility criteria for Junior Assistant Engineer job in DSSSB
- Candidates should have completed B.E / B.TECH / DIPLOMA in Civil or Electrical Engineering from any recognized university.
- Candidates must have 2 years of working experience.
- Upper age limit is 27 to 32 years.
- Upper age limit depends on the Department, read the official notification to check department wise upper age limit.
- Application fee is RS 100/ for Male candidates of General/OBC category.
- Application fee is not applicable for SC/ST and female candidates of all category.
How to apply online for Junior Assistant Engineer job in Delhi DSSSB
- Interested candidates have to submit their application through online mode from the official website of DSSSB.
- To apply online, click on this link http://dsssbonline.nic.in.
Selection process of Junior Assistant Engineer in DSSSB
- Selection process will be based on One Tier Exam, Two tier Exam and Skill Test.
- Start date to apply online : 30/01/2019
- Last date to apply online : 03/01/2019
Application Link Will Active On – 30/01/2019