Bihar Staff Selection Commission BSSC has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Stenographer. It’s a great chance for all those candidates who are looking for the government job. BSSC is giving an opportunity to all the eligible candidates to get the government job. Online applications are invited for BSSC Stenographer vacancy 2019.
Candidates can apply online through the official website of BSSC. Online applications can be submitted from 7th March to 30th March 2019.
All the important information about BSSC Stenographer Vacancy 2019 is available below in this article.
Hiring Organization : Bihar Staff Selection Commission BSSC
Name of the Post : Stenographer
Total Number of Vacancies : 326
Job Location : Bihar
Salary : 5200 – 20200 / Monthly
Required qualifications for Stenographer job in BSSC
- Candidates should have completed Intermediate from any recognized Board in India.
- Candidates should have Stenographer Hindi Speed of 80 WPM and Computer Typing Hindi Speed of 30 WPM.
- Minimum required age is 18 years and Upper age limit is 37 years for Male and 40 years for Female candidates.
- Maximum age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Application fee is RS 600/ for General/OBC and RS 150/ for SC/ST/PH applicants.
- Pay the application fee through Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking.
How to apply for BSSC Stenographer Vacancy 2019
- Interested candidates have to apply through online mode from the official website of BSSC.
- To apply online for BSSC Stenographer Vacancy, Click on the link given below http://bssc.bih.nic.in
Selection process of BSSC for Stenographer recruitment
- Selection process will be based on written Exam and personal Interview.
- Start Date to apply online : 07/03/2019
- Last date to apply online : 30/03/2019
- Date of Exam : Notified Soon