There’s a good news coming from Indian Railway Recruitment Board for all the Graduate and Undergraduate unemployed candidates. RRB has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of NTPC category for various zone. It’s best opportunity for all unemployed candidates to get the government job.
RRB is inviting all the eligible candidates to apply for RRB NTPC Vacancies for various post. Candidates have to apply through online mode from the official link for RRB NTPC recruitment. Candidates have to apply between 1st March to 31st March 2019. Hurry up and apply online for RRB NTPC recruitment and start your preparation instantly to clear the selection procedures.
If you are looking for all the important information regarding RRB NTPC Recruitment then you are at the right place.
Hiring Organization : Railway Recruitment Board RRB
Name of the post : Various Posts of NTPC category
Total Number of Vacancies : 35277
Job Location : All over India
Salary : 19900 – 35400 / Monthly
Required qualification for RRB NTPC recruitment
- Candidates should have completed Intermediate with minimum 50% obtained marks or should have completed Graduation from any recognized university.
- For Intermediate level post, Age of applicants should be between 18 years to 30 years.
- For Graduation level post, Age of applicants should be between 18 years to 33 years.
- Application fee is RS 500/ for Male candidates of General/OBC and RS 250/ for SC/ST/PH and all category female.
How to apply for RRB NTPC recruitment
- Candidates have to apply through online mode from the official link of that zone in which zone candidates are interested to apply.
- Railway Zone wise links to apply online are available on this website indianrailways.gov.in
Selection process of RRB for NTPC recruitment
- Selection process will be based on 1st Stage Computer Based Test, 2nd Stage Computer Based Test, Typing Skill Test/Computer Based Aptitude Test, Document Verification/Medical Examination.
- Start date to apply online : 01/03/2019
- Last date to apply online : 31/03/2019
- Exam Date : June to September 2019