UTTAR PRADESH POLICE RECRUITMENT – The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board has issued a notification regarding the Male/Female constable Recruitment 2018. Total number of posts available are 51216. Interested candidates can start applying between 01/11/2018 and 30/11/2018. For further information on the male/female constable phase II Recruitment 2018 by the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UP PRPB) such as educational qualifications, physical eligibility, selection process, important dates etc… read this article carefully from the beginning till the end.
POST NAME AND VACANCY:
- The number of vacant posts for constable civil police is 32000.
- The number of vacant posts for constable in reserved territorial armed is 19216.
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 (intermediate) in any recognised board of India.
- In the case of Male candidate the minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age is 22 years.
- In the case of a Female candidate the minimum age is 18 years and the maximum is 25 years.
- For Male candidates belonging to Gen/OBC/SC category the required height is 168 cms and the chest size required is 79-84 cms .
- For Male candidates belonging to the ST category the height required is 160 cms and the required chest measurement is 77-82 cms.
- The running speed required is 4.8km in 25 minutes for all Male candidates irrespective of the categories they belong to
- For Female candidates belonging to the Gen/OBC/SC category the required height is 152 cms.
- For Female candidates belonging to the ST category the height required is 147 cms .
- There is no specified chest measurement for the Female candidates.
- The minimum running speed required is 2.4 kms in 14 minutes for all Female candidates irrespective of the categories they belong to.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
The candidates can apply for the given posts online through the official website of UP PRPB.
- The application fee for candidates belonging to the General/OBC category is Rs.400/-
- The application fee for candidates who belong to the SC/ST category is 400/-
The candidates are requested to pay the application fee through online fee mode /debit card/credit card/netbanking/offline e challan mode.
Selection will be purely based on the written exam, DV exam and PET/PST exam.
- The period for applying online starts from 01/11/2018 and ends on 30/11/2018
Application Link Will activate on – 01-011-2018