Allahabad high court has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of higher judicial services HJS. It’s a best opportunity for all eligible candidates to get the government job. Allahabad high court is inviting the candidates to apply through online for HJS job in Allahabad high court. Interested and eligible Candidates can apply through online from 15th November to 14th December 2018.
Further information regarding the recruitment of higher judicial services in Allahabad high court is given below. Read the post till the end for the complete information before Applying.
Hiring organization :– Allahabad high court
Post Name :- Higher judicial services HJS
Total Number of posts :- 59
Salary :– 51550 – 63070 / Monthly
Required Qualification for higher judicial services job in Allahabad high court
• Candidates must have a Bachelor degree in Law.
• Candidates also required to have at least 7 years of experience of advocate practice.
• For detailed information, read the notification.
• Minimum required age is 35 years and maximum age limit is 45 years.
• Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for SC/ST and OBC Candidates.
• Application fee is RS 1000/ only for general and OBC candidates.
• RS 750/ only for SC/ST candidates.
• Pay the application fee through credit card, debit card, net banking or E-Challan.
How to apply for a job in Allahabad high court-
• Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online from the official website of Allahabad high court www.allahabadhighcourt.in
• Any other mode of submission of Application is not acceptable.
• Candidates have to download the hard copy of submitted application for future reference.
Selection process of Allahabad high court
• Selection process will be based on preliminary and main examination.
• On the basis of the performance in preliminary exam, Candidates will be shortlisted for main exam.
• Qualified candidates in main examination will be selected.
• Beginning of submit the Application :- 15.11.2018
• Last date of submit the Application :- 14.12.2018
• Admit card available :- January 2019
• Date of preliminary exam :- 03.02.2019