Amazon Recruitment 2018 – Amazon is an America based company working in a sector of electronic commerce and electronic goods. Amazon India is an Indian subsidiary of company founded in 2013. This company has changed ways of online shopping and nowadays it is one of the leading platform people prefer for online shopping. Subsidiaries of Amazon are spread worldwide and it has become popular due to amazing work strategy and notable performance.
Amazon gives wonderful opportunity to employers to learn new things and explore their knowledge in best possible ways. It is great opportunity for everyone to work with Amazon and everything about job profile is given below.
- What you will do?
- Analyse and solve different problems responsible for concerning business performance by analysis data from multiple sources
- Communicate with stakeholders and business leaders regarding communication complex analysis
- What we can offer you?
- Assist analytical manager to understand details of various operations involved in TRMS and perform projects to enhance performance of operations.
- Create and design well available dashboards and metrics with the help of SQL, Excel, Tableau, quick sight and other visualization software’s.
- Position Details
Post Name- Business Analyst
No. of vacancies-Various
- Desired candidate profile
Education-Candidate should have completed graduation in Business, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent from reputed University.
Experience- 5 Years
Skills and requirements
- Ability of multi-tasking, working in high volume environment and dealing with ambiguity and competing objectives is necessary
- Working experience of data mining using SQL, ETL, Excel and data warehouse will prove beneficial
- Strong presentation skills required.
- How to apply
Step 1- Visit official website of Amazon which is https://www.amazon.jobs/en
Step 2- Insert a ‘keyword’ related to job you are seeking for and select ‘Location’ where you wish to work, you will get list of all available vacancies
Step 3- Choose particular post suitable to your preferences and click to a title of post to know further details
Step 4- Go through provided information in details and click to ‘Apply now’ to apply directly for job
Step 5-Accept the term by clicking ‘I accept’ provided at the bottom of a page and sign in by providing valid ‘Email’ and ‘Password’
- Contact details
Recruiter name- Amazon
Company website- https://www.amazon.jobs/en