Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC) is recruitment 61 Canteen Attendant, Stenographer and Assistant Security Officer for opening in BARC and constituent units of DAE situated in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and outside Mumbai. Ad No. 1/2014-r-III. Intrigued and qualified applicants may apply Online just through the official site of BARC (See interface/PDF beneath). Instructive capability required and different details in brief.
Recruiter Name: Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC)
Salary: Selected candidates will get smart salary package.
Post Name: Canteen Attendant, Stenographer and Assistant Security Officer
No. of Post:
1. Canteen Attendant: 25 Posts
2. Stenographer Grade – III: 19 Posts
3. Stenographer Grade – II: 7 Posts
4. Assistant Security Officer ‘A’: 10 Posts
Employment type: Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile:
Education Qualification-Stenographer Grade Grade-II: Matriculation or comparable and A speed of 100 w.p.m in English Shorthand and 45 w.p.m. in English typing
Stenographer Grade Grade-III: Matriculation or comparable with half checks and A speed of 80 w.p.m in English Stenography. Typing speed in English of 30 w.p.m
Junior Purchase Assistant/ Junior Storekeeper: Any Degree of perceived University with a total of least half checks and Diploma in Materials Management will be favored
Junior Purchase Assistant/ Junior Storekeeper: Any Degree of perceived University with a total of least half stamps and Diploma in Materials Management will be favored
Age Limit 1. Candidate’s age limit should be in between 21 years to 27 years.
How to apply
1. Sign on to BARC professions page at the official site www.barc.gov.in
2. Qualified hopefuls are encouraged to open the online application form.
3. Fill your scholarly capability, ability, encounter and other related data according to the directions
4. Join self-attested copies of every single document in recommended configuration and size.
5. Pay the application expense according to the classification.
6. Finish the BARC Jobs Application Form with the basic information.
7. Check the Details previously submitting
8. Remove a print from BARC Recruitment 2018 online application form.
For UR candidates Rs. 100/- for canteen attendant and Stenographer Gr. III posts and Rs. 150/- for Stenographer gr. II and Assistant security Officer “A”. SC/ST, Women Candidates, Ex-Servicemen and Physically challenged persons are exempted from Application fee.. Payment can be done through the Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card or Offline through Challan.
Selection procedure- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview
Application Begin : 17/03/2018
Last Date for Apply Online : 16/04/2018
Last Date Complete Form : 16/04/2018
Exam Date : Notified Soon