Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited BSNL is going to hire Engineers on Junior Telecom Operator post. The vacancies are for the Civil and Electrical engineers. It’s a great chance for the all engineers to get the government job in BSNL. BSNL is inviting the candidates to apply for JTO job in BSNL.
Candidates have to apply through online mode from the official website of BSNL. Online application for JTO job in BSNL can be submitted from 11th February to 12th March 2019.
Further information about Junior Telecom Operator vacancy in BSNL is given below in this article. Read the complete article.
Hiring Organization : Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited BSNL
Name of the post : Junior Telecom Operator Civil and Electrical
Total number of vacancies : 198
Job location : Across India
Salary : 16400 – 40500 / Monthly
Required qualification for Junior Telecom Operator job in BSNL
- Those who have completed B.E/ B.TECH in Civil or Electrical Engineering are eligible to apply for this job in BSNL.
- Only those Engineers are eligible to apply who have registered themselves in Gate-2019 registration.
- Minimum required age is 18 years and maximum age limit is 30 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Application fee is RS 1000/ applicable for General/OBC applicants and RS 500/ applicable for SC/ST applicants.
How to apply online for Junior Telecom Operator job in BSNL
- Candidates have to submit their application through online mode from the official website of BSNL.
- Here is the official link through this you can apply online for JTO job in BSNL bsnl.co.in
Selection process of BSNL for JTO
- Selection of JTO will be done on the basis of Gate-2019 results.
- Start date to apply online : 11/02/2019
- Last date to apply online : 12/03/2019