Delhi High Court DHC has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Junior Judicial Assistant Technical JJA. Delhi High Court is inviting the eligible candidates to apply for Junior Judicial Assistant Technical job in DHC. You can apply online through the official website of DHC for this job. Application can be submitted from 4th January to 23rd January 2019.
Here in this article we have provided all the details you need to know about the recruitment of JJA in DHC. Please read the complete article before going to apply.
Hiring Organization :- Delhi High Court
Post Name :- Junior Judicial Assistant Technical
Total vacancies :- 60
Job location :- Delhi
Salary :- 5th level of pay
Required qualification for JJA Technical job in Delhi High Court
- Candidates should have completed BCA / B.SC / B.TECH / MCA / M.SC / M.TECH in Computer science from any recognized university with minimum 50% obtained marks.
- Minimum required age is 18 years and maximum age limit is 27 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Application fee is RS 300/ for General and OBC applicants and RS 150/ for SC/ST candidates.
How to apply for Junior Judicial Assistant Technical job in DHC
- Interested candidates can submit their application through online mode from the official website of Delhi High Court.
- Here is the link to apply online delhihighcourt.nic.in.
- Read the Instructions & guidelines of online applying on the official website and then fill the form carefully.
Selection process of JJA Technical in DHC
- Selection process will be based on written exam and personal interview.
- Start date to apply online :- 04/01/2019
- Last date to apply online :- 23/01/2019