It is a superb opportunity for all job seekers to start their career with Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC). Organisation has officially published a notice regarding the vacancies and necessary details. Eligible candidates can apply online before 26th February 2018. Below mentioned are some detailed information regarding the recruitment.
Delhi metro is a reputed metro service working from many years to maintain train operation. It is well equipped service provider housed with effective operation and control system. Working with Delhi Metro Rail Corporation can be an excellent opportunity for both fresher and experienced people.
Recruiter Name: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)
Candidate can get a salary of Rs. 20,600/- to 46,500/- PM for the post of assistant manager
For the post of Junior manager candidate will get a salary of Rs. 14,000/- to 26,950/- PM
Candidate selected for the post of Maintainer will get a salary of Rs. 10,170 to 18,500/- PM
Candidate for the posts of Stenographer, Office Assistant and Account Assistant will get a salary of Rs. 45,500/- PM
For the post of Store assistant candidate can get a salary of Rs. 45,000/- PM
Candidate for the post of Station Controller/Train Operator will get a salary of Rs.14, 000/- to Rs.26, 950/- per month.
Post Name- Executive cadre posts
1. Office Assistant (21 posts)
2. Assistant Manager/Electrical (12 posts)
3. Assistant Manager/ S & T (8 posts)
4. Assistant Manager/Operation (2 posts)
5. Assistant Manager (Fire)(54 posts)
6. Assistant Manager (Stores)(3 posts)
7. Assistant Manager (IT) (192 posts)
8. Junior Engineer /Electrical (135 posts)
9. Junior Engineer / Electronics (87 posts)
10. Junior Engineer /Mechanical (24 posts)
11. Junior Engineer (Civil)( 2 posts)
12. Junior Engineer (Environment)(9 posts)
13. Assistant Programmer (4 posts)
14. Legal Assistant (10 posts)
15. Fire Inspector (2 posts)
16. Librarian (2 Posts)
17. Maintainer Electrician (530 posts)
18. Maintainer Electronic Mechanic (33 posts)
19. Maintainer Refrigerator & AC Mechanic (178 posts)
20. Maintainer Fitter (25 posts)
21. Assistant Manager /Electrical (22 posts)
22. Assistant Manager/S & T (44 posts)
23. Assistant Manager /Civil (1 post)
24. Assistant Manager/Alignment Design (7 post)
25. Junior Engineer Electrical (102 post)
26. Junior Engineer Electronics (96 posts)
27. Junior Engineer Civil (14 posts)
28. Store Assistant (13 posts)
1. Assistant Manager/Finance (2 posts)
2. Assistant Manager/Corporate Communication (1 post)
3. Assistant Manager/Legal (1 post)
4. Assistant Manager/Safety (1 post)
5. Station Controller/Train Operator (50 posts)
6. Maintainer-Electronic-Mechanic (29 posts)
7. Stenographer (2 posts)
8. Account Assistant (1 post)
9. Office Assistant (1 post)
Employment type–Permanent job/ Full time
Job Location– Delhi
Desired candidate profile
• Education Qualification
1. Junior Engineer
Interested candidates should have complete diploma in engineering from the recognised board or university
2. Fire Inspector
Candidate interested for the post of fire inspector should have completed bachelor degree in science with one year course of fire safety from the recognized university.
3. Assistant Manager
Interested candidate should have completed bachelor in engineering from recognised board or university. He/she should have valid score in GATE 2018.
• Required Experience Fresher can also apply
• Age Limit-The age limit for aspirants is minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years. Relaxation of 5 years in the age limit is provided for the candidates belonging to SC/ST , 3 years for the OBC and 10 years for PWD candidates.
How to apply
Step 1- Visit the official website of the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) which is www.delhimetrorail.com
Step 2- Select the option ‘Career’
Step 3- Choose post name you wish to apply and go to the option ‘Online apply’
Step 4- Fill all the necessary information and pay the application fee
Step 5- Click to the button ‘Submit’
Application fee-Candidates belonging to general and OBC category should pay the amount of Rs. 500/- for those belonging to the category SC/ST should pay Rs. 250/-. Applicants should pay the application fee during submission of the online form by any suitable online mode.
1. Computer based Test
To hire the candidates for the respective posts organisation will conduct computer based test. The eligible candidates have to go through the online test for the further process of selection.
2. Group Discussion
Next round will be of group discussion. Aspirant’s performance in group discussion can prove helpful to make an entry in next round.
3. Personal Interview
The organisation will make the further decision about the recruitment from the performance of the candidate during the interview.
4. Medical Examination
Final section will be depend upon medical examination conducted by the organisation. You should meet the medical criteria decided by the organisation.
Start of the online application of the form- 27.01.2018 (10 am)
Start date of online payment- 1.02.2018
Last date to submit the online form-26.02.2018
Last date for submitting application fee online-26.02.2018
Company website: www.delhimetrorail.com