Haryana Staff Selection Commission HSSC and Haryana Police Department has issued a latest notification for Group D recruitment. It’s a good opportunity for all the candidates to get the Government job in Haryana. HSSC is inviting all the eligible candidates to apply for HSSC Group D recruitment 2019. Interested candidates can apply through online mode from the official website of HSSC. Candidates can apply online from 22nd March to 22nd April 2019.
All the important information regarding HSSC Group D Recruitment is available below in this article. Read the complete article before applying.
Hiring Organization : Haryana Staff Selection Commission HSSC
Name of the Post : Group D
Total Number of Vacancies : 249
Job Location : Haryana
Salary : 16900 – 53500 / Monthly
Required Qualifications for HSSC Group D Recruitment
- Candidates should have completed Matriculation (Class 10th) with Hindi or Sanskrit as a subject from any recognized Board in India.
- Minimum required age is 18 years and upper age limit is 42 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for reserved category candidates as per the Government Rules.
- Application fee is RS 100/ for Male candidates of General category and RS 50/ for Female candidates of General category.
- Application fee is RS 50/ for Male candidates of Haryana Domicile and RS 25/ for Female candidates.
How to apply for HSSC Group D Recruitment
- Candidates have to submit their application through online mode from the official link.
- To apply online for HSSC Group D Recruitment, click on this link http://adv42019.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx.
Selection process of HSSC for Group D Recruitment
- Selection process will be Based on Written Exam and Documents Verification.
- Start Date to apply online : 22/03/2019
- Last date to apply online : 22/04/2019
- Date of Exam : Notified Soon