Head Constable Recruitment-Central industrial Security Force CISF has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Head Constable (Ministerial). CISF is inviting all the eligible candidates to apply for Head Constable job in CISF. Interested candidates may submit their application through online mode from the official website of CISF.
Application process is going to start from 21st January to 20th February 2019.
All the important information regarding the recruitment of Head Constable Ministerial is available in this article.
Hiring Organization : Central Industrial Security Force CISF
Post Name : Head Constable (Ministerial)
Total Number of Vacancies : 429
Job location : Across India
Pay Scale : Level 4
Required qualification for Head Constable job in CISF
- Candidates should have completed Intermediate (10+2) from any recognized board in India.
Required Physical eligibility for Head Constable in CISF
For Male Candidates
- Height for General / OBC / SC : 165 CMs
- Height for ST : 5 CMs
- Chest for General / OBC / SC : 77-82 CMs
- Chest for ST : 76-81 CMs
- Height for all category : 155 CMs
- Minimum required age is 18 years and maximum age limit is 25 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Application fee is RS 100/ only for general and OBC applicants.
- Application fee is not applicable for SC/ST and female candidates of all category.
How to apply for Head Constable job in CISF
- Interested candidates have to submit their application through online mode from the official website of CISF.
- Candidates can apply through this link https://cisfrectt.in from 21st
Selection Process of Head Constable in CISF
- Selection process will be based on written Exam, Physical Standard Test, Documentation and Medical Examination.
- Start Date to apply online : 21/01/2019
- Last Date to apply online : 20/02/2019
Application Link will active on 21-02-2019