Indian Navy has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Tradesman Mate. If you are looking for the Government job then this is the best opportunity to get the Government job in Indian Navy. Indian Navy is inviting all the eligible candidates to apply for Tradesman Mate job in Indian Navy. Candidates have to apply through online mode from the official website of Indian Navy. Candidates can apply from 2nd March to 15th March 2019.
All the important information regarding Tradesman Mate Vacancy in Indian Navy Bhartiya Nausena is available below in this article. Read the complete article before going to apply online.
Hiring Organization : Indian Navy
Name of the Post : Tradesman Mate
Total number of Vacancies : 644
Job Location : All over India
Salary : 18000 – 56900 / Monthly
Required qualification for Tradesman Mate job in Indian Navy
- Candidates should have completed Matriculation (10th) from any recognized Board along with ITI Certificate from any recognized Institute in India.
- Minimum required age is 18 years and Upper age limit is 25 years.
- Application fee is RS 205/ for General/OBC applicants.
- Application fee is not applicable for SC/ST and female candidates of all category.
How to apply for Tradesman Mate job in Indian Navy
- Candidates have to submit their application through online mode from the official website of Indian Navy.
- To apply for Tradesman Mate Vacancy in Indian Navy, Click on the link given below joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Read all the Instructions carefully about online applying and then apply for Tradesman Mate post.
Selection process of Indian Navy for Tradesman Mate recruitment
- Selection process will be Based on Written Exam and Documents Verification.
- Start date to apply online : 02/03/2019
- Last date to apply online : 15/03/2019
- Date of Exam : Notified Soon