IOCL Recruitment Online Application From -Engagement of apprentice at Indian oil corporation limited (IOCL) The Indian oil corporation limited inviting the application of candidates for recruitment in it’s refinery as apprentice. Total recruitment 1219. Vacancies is for the 9 refineries of IOCL. At the time of applying, Candidates can choose the refinery as of their convenience. Hiring of apprentice will be for the various posts. According to eligibility candidates can choose their department. Online submission of forms will be starting from 16 October to 9 November 2018.
For the information of application process, application fee & selection process, read the post carefully.
Hiring organization:- Indian oil corporation limited (IOCL)
• For Trade Apprentice/ Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) a Candidates should have done 3 years B.SC in PCM
• For Trade Apprentice (Fitter) Qualification Matric along with 2 years of ITI required.
• For Trade Apprentice (boiler) required Qualification is 3 years B.SC in PCM
• For Technician Apprentice required Qualification is 3 years Diploma in chemical engineering or in Refinery & Petro engineering.
• For Technician apprentice (Mechanical) required Qualification is 3 years Diploma in mechanical engineering.
• For Technician apprentice (Electrical) required qualification is 3 years Diplom
• a in electrical engineering.
• For Technician apprentice (Instrumentations) required qualification is 3 years Diploma in instrumentation & control engineering.
• Minimum 18 years & maximum 24 years old as of 30 October 2018.
• Relaxation in maximum age by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (NCL), 10 years for people with disability.
How to apply for IOCL trade apprentice
• Interested candidates may apply online through this link https://www.iocrefrecruit.in
• Passport size photo
• 10th & 12th certificate & marksheet
• Proof of DOB
• Diploma/BSc(PCM) /ITI (Fitter) : Certificate issued by the respective Board/University
• All the Mark Sheet (Semesters) of Diploma/BSc (PCM)/ITI (Fitter) issued by the respective board/university.
• Caste certificate
• Certificate from the institute where Candidates has pursued his degree/diploma (as a proof of regular student)
• Aadhar card
• Selection will be on the basis of performance in 2 hours of written exam & interview.
• The ratio of marks for Written Test and interview will be 85:15 and a candidate will have to secure minimum 40% marks at each stage for qualifying the selection process.
The minimum qualifying marks will be relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories considered against reserved positions at each stage of the selection.
• Start of online application:- 16.10.2018
• End of online application:- 9.11.2018
• Date of written exam:- 18.11.2018
• Date of result:- 27.11.2018
• Date of interview:- 3.12.2018 to 7.12.2018