ITBP Recruitment 2018: The Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of the posts o218 Constable (Telecom) (Group C)02 Sub Inspector (Translator) (Group B) (Male and Female) Non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial vacancy at 220 posts. Candidates who are interested can apply from 29th October 2018 to 27th November 2018.
For further more information on ITBP Recruitment 2018 such as Educational qualifications, Age Limit, How to apply, the process of selection and Important Dates kindly go through this article till the end.
- The candidates are required to pass 10th class from a recognized Board or equivalent (essential).
- Diploma or Certificate course from an Industrial Training Institute (ITI) or any other recognised instituition.
- The age limit of the candidates who apply for the posts should be minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years.
- Age Relaxation – SC/ST/OBC/PWD/PH
Candidates age relaxation will be carried out as per the Government rules and regulations. Candidates should also note that only the date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation certificate available on the date of submission will be accepted for determining the age and will not be changed later.
HOW TO APPLY?
The candidates who are eligible for the given posts can apply online through the official website of ITBP from 29th October to 27th November 2018.
APPLICATION FEE DETAILS
- The SI candidates are requested to pay application fee of Rs.200/-
- The candidates applying for the post of Constable are requested to pay application fee of Rs.100/-
- The candidates who are SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Female need not pay any kind of application fee
- Candidates will be recruited for the above mentioned posts based on the Written Test conducted and PST/PET.
- 10 per cent of the vacancies are reserved for Ex-servicemen.
Eligible candidates can apply
Starting from 29th October 2018 to 7th November 2018