Maharashtra Public Service Commission MPSC is going to hire Assistant Room Officers, State Tax Inspector and Police sub inspector. MPSC has issued a latest notification regarding the recruitment at 555 posts. MPSC is inviting all the eligible candidates to apply for a job in MPSC. Interested candidates completing all the eligibility criteria can apply through online mode from the official link.
Application process is going to start from 9th January to 29th January 2019.
Hiring Organization : Maharashtra Public Service Commission MPSC
Post Name : Assistant Room Officers, State Tax Inspector and Police sub Inspector
Total Number of Vacancies : 555
Job Location : Maharashtra
Salary : 9300 – 34800 / Monthly
Required qualification for a latest Job in MPSC
- Candidates should have completed Graduation from any recognized university in India.
- For other eligibility criteria and detailed information about required qualification read the official notification.
- Minimum required age is 18 years and maximum age limit is 38 years.
- For Police sub Inspector post, Minimum required age is 19 years and maximum age limit is 31 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable as per the rules.
- Application fee is RS 374/ for General/OBC and RS 274/ for SC ST candidates.
How to apply online for assistant room officers and various other job in MPSC
- Interested candidates have to apply online through the official website.
- To submit your online application for MPSC job, click on this link mpsc.gov.in
Selection Process of MPSC
- Selection will be done based on preliminary Exam and Main Exam.
- Start date to apply online : 09/01/2019
- Last date to apply online : 29/01/2019