Vacancies for trade apprentice in South Western Railway-Railway recruitment cell has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of trade apprentice in South Western Railway SWR. Indian railway is giving an opportunity to the candidates to work in railway. South Western Railway is inviting the eligible candidates to apply for trade apprentice job through online mode. Interested candidates can apply online from 17th December to 16th January 2019.
Complete information regarding this recruitment in South Western Railway is given in this article. You need to read this article till the end before applying.
Hiring Organization :- South Western Railway SWR
Post Name :- Trade Apprentice
Total Number of posts :- 963
Job location :- Across India
Salary :- As per apprenticeship act
Educational eligibility for trade apprentice job in SWR
- Candidates should have completed Matriculation (10th) and ITI with minimum 50% obtained marks in matriculation.
- Read the official notification to check trade wise post details.
- Minimum required age is 15 years and maximum age limit is 24 years.
- Maximum age limit is relaxable as per the government rules for the candidates of reserved category.
- Application fee is RS 100/ only for general and OBC.
- Application is not applicable for the candidates belonging to SC/ST category and female candidates of all category.
How to apply for trade apprentice job in South Western Railway
- Interested candidates can submit their application through online mode.
- To apply online, click on this link rrchubli.in
- Fill the application form, upload required documents, passport size photo, signature and pay the application fee (if applicable) through debit card, credit card or net banking.
- To complete application process click on submit button and take a printout of submitted application for reference.
Selection process of trade apprentice in South Western Railway SWR
- Selection process will be done on the basis of merit list.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of obtained marks of candidates in Matric and ITI.
- Candidates with higher percentage of marks will be called for document verification and medical fitness test.
- Start date to apply online :- 17/12/2018
- Last date to apply online :- 16/01/2019