state bank of India Recruitment-State bank of India has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of specialist Officers cadre posts. Candidates completing all the eligibility Criteria can apply for a job in state bank of India. It’s a good opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for the government job in state bank of India. SBI is inviting the candidates to apply for specialist cadre Officers job, Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online from 30 October to 22 November 2018.
Further information related to this recruitment of specialist cadre Officers in SBI is given below. Read the complete post before applying.
Hiring organization :- State bank of India
Post Name :- Specialist cadre Officer
Total Number of posts :- 47
Job location :- Across India
Salary :- 31705 – 59170 / Monthly
Required qualification for specialist cadre Officer job in SBI
- Candidates should have BE / B.TECH / Charted accountant / MBA
- Read the official notification to check post wise required qualification.
- Minimum required age is 25 years and maximum age limit is 35 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10-15 years for PWD candidates.
- Application fee is RS 600/ only for general and OBC candidates.
- RS 100/ only for SC/ST and PWD candidates..
Selection process of SBI for specialist cadre Officers job
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of shortlisting and interview.
- The shortlisting committee of the bank will decide the shortlisting parameter.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in interview.
How to Apply for specialist cadre Officer job in SBI
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of SBI career https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
- Candidates have to scan and upload all the required documents, latest passport size photo and signature.
- Candidates should take a print out of submitted application for future reference