Supreme Court of India has issued a notification for the recruitment of Junior Court Attendant and Chamber Attendant Vacancy at 78 posts. Intrigued hopefuls may apply by fifteenth April 2018. Different details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to apply are given underneath.
Recruiter Name: Supreme Court of India
Salary: Selected candidates will get smart salary package.
Post Name: Junior Court Attendant and Chamber Attendant
No. of Post:
1) Junior Court Attendant – 65 posts
2) Chamber Attendant – 13 posts
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidates should have certificate of 10th standard.
- Other posts wise education qualification details please go to official notification.
- Candidate’s age limit should be in between 18 years to 27 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
How to apply
Desired candidates can apply through the website sci.nic.in by 15th April 2018.
Step 4- You will be diverted to the new page where you can register or login
Step 5- Select option ‘online apply’ and it will direct you to the new page
Step 6- Fill online application form carefully and pay the application fee via online modes
For General/OBC candidates- Rs.300
For SC/ST/PWD candidates- Rs.150
Payment can be done through the Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card or Offline through Challan.
Selection procedure- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Skill Test
Application Begin: 21/03/2018
Last Date for Apply Online: 15/04/2018
Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 15/04/2018
Last Date Complete Form: 15/04/2018
Exam Date: Notified Soon