SSC, the staff selection commission issued a notification for recruitment of junior translator, junior Hindi translator & Hindi pradhyapak. Interested & eligible Candidates may apply online for this recruitment in SSC from 22 October to 19 November 2018.
Further information given below
Hiring organization:- Staff selection commission (SSC)
Qualification required for translator job in SSC
- The candidates must have the Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective.
- Master degree is compulsory for all translator posts except Hindi pradhyapak in CHTI
- Educational requirement for Hindi pradhyapak, candidates must have a bachelor degree of recognized university in Hindi with English as one of the subject.
The recruitment is for various posts of translator so the educational eligibility is vary according to the post.
Read the official notification for detailed information.
- Maximum age limit is 30 years.
- Maximum age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST & 3 years for OBC.
- PWD will get the relaxation of 10 years, OBC 13 years & SC/ST 15 years in upper age limit.
Application fee for translator recruitment in SSC
- Application fee is 100 rupees only.
- SC/ST & female candidates won’t have to pay application fee.
How to apply for translator job in SSC
- Interested candidates can submit their application only through online.
- To apply online, visit the official website of SSC https://ssc.nic.in.
- At the time of applying candidates have to choose the examination center as per their convenience.
- Details of the examination center & center code are available in official notification
- Read the notification before applying.
- Selection process will be start from the computer based online examination.
- Examination will be consist in two parts, paper-1 & paper-2
- Based on the performance in Paper-1 & Paper-2 candidates will be shortlisted for Document Verification.
Final selection will be based on the performance of candidates in paper-1 & paper-2 and Documents verification.
- Starting date of applying:- 10.2018
- Last date of applying:- 11.2018
- Date of paper-1 exam:- 01.2019
- Date of Paper-2 exam:- notified soon